In this Examples and Explanations for Civil Procedure (PDF/ePub), author Joseph Glannon uses his engaging style to teach and involve students in every aspect of the first-year Civil Procedure course.
The accessible introductions and explanations are combined with a proven pedagogy in the popular Examples & Explanations format, which is effective for learning and applying the fundamental concepts and rules covered in the Civil Procedure course.
New in the Ninth Edition:
- A chapter that covers the full range of proper bases for personal jurisdiction
- The new chapter includes discussions and examples applying the new approach to specific in personal jurisdiction recognized by the Supreme Court in Ford Motor Company v. Montana Eight Judicial District Court, decided in 2021
- Updated case references
- Updated citations
- Incorporation of new rule changes
Professors and students will benefit from:
- Glannon’s excellent reputation as the best-selling author of his Civil Procedure E&E, his Torts E&E, and the first book in The Glannon Guide Series, The Glannon Guide to Civil Procedure
- Covers all aspects of the first-year Civil Procedure course, including difficult areas of res judicata, collateral estoppel, and personal and subject matter jurisdiction
- Examples progress gradually from simple to challenging to build students’ confidence
- Numerous visual aids, including diagrams, charts, and documents
Additional ISBNs: 9781543839340, 1543839347, 978-1543839340, 978-1543839333, 978886140590, 978-886140590, 9798886140590
NOTE: This sale only includes the Examples and Explanations for Civil Procedure 9E in the original ePub (Kindle) format. A converted PDF is included. The page numbers in the converted PDF will not match the physical book. No access codes are included.